It’s always depending per player, will they save their cash or will they put it safely(?) at the banks. It’s common known that in the first week (and the second) of the tradingperiod the money needs to ‘flow’, but what do the citizens of the countries think of this concept?
Several sources have let vNews know that the following amounts of I-shells are dropped in the national banks of the countries.
- Vitua – 125.000 I-shells the banks;
- Digitalia – 312.000 I-shells in the banks;
- Cyberia – 508.000 I-shells in the banks;
- Ibisha – 390.000 I-shells in the banks;
Now, what do these statistics tell us? It’s clear to see that Cyberians don’t like the concept at all, are they greedy? Or not trusting that their money will get back to them eventually? All possible, but what we know is that they don’t really like to spend a lot of money.
In Ibisha and Digitalia we can clearly see that traders put their money on the banks aswell. Virtuans however like to spend money and keep it going, which you can see above, only an amount of 125.000 I-shells is in the banks there!
Well, you just heard some statistics and you might be thinking, what to invest my beloved I-shells in then? We give you a few suggestions:
- Skyscrapers: Very effective, especially if you have a lot of stories!
- Get yourself some reserves: makes it way more easier to fill up your stores.
- Build a nice club: not really good for your own wallet, but very nice for the social aspect of our game.
Keep the money going! We are only at the beginning of this trading period.